The grants offer Palestinian and Yemeni graduates the chance to gain a Master's degree at a Jordanian university.
Who can apply?
The programme is primarily aimed at highly-qualified university graduates aiming at a university career in their home country.
What can be funded?
The programme allows students to take Master's degree programmes (only Thesis Track) at the University of Jordan (UoJ), the Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST) and the German Jordanian University.
Only Yemeni students may study medicine/dentistry.
Duration of the funding
Two years for regular study programmes in Jordan and max. three years for programmes in dentistry in Jordan.
- Monthly payments of 570 EUR
- Payments towards health insurance
- Travel allowance depending on country of origin (530 EUR for the region, 180 EUR for neighbour country)
- Monthly family allowances for spouses (228 EUR)
- Tuition fees (Master Thesis Track)